The temple is a Vaishnavite temple following the Panjarathra agamic method of serving Lord Narayana. This panjarathra method of worship was narrated by Lord himself to Brahma for 5 nights, hence the name of Panjarathra.
THIS IS THE ONLY TEMPLE IN MALAYSIA WHERE LORD NARAYANA IS IN A RECLINING POSITION ON THE 5 HEADED SERPANT ADTHISHESHA.
Lord Renganath has 16 different types of reclining position and in this temple, he take up the Anantha Sayana position. This is described as a yogic position called Yoga Nitra or Conscious Awareness that is pretending to be asleep but alert to the happenings in the universe. The 3-foot statue is solid grade one granite sculptured and brought in from Tamil Nadu during the year 1964. Lord Renganath, the father for all Vaishnavaites remains young, evergreen and with an infectious gentle smile that can capture even a non-believer.
1. Lord Renganath in the main Garpha Graha as Moolavar
2. Sri Sreedevi Bhoodevi Sametha Sri Ranganatha as Utsavar
3. Lord Rama, Lakshamana, Sri Seetha Devi and Hanuman parivar
4. Sri Mahalakshimi Devi as Rengkanayaki
5. Sri Bhoodevi as Sri Andal
6. Sri Valapuri Vinayakar
7. Sri Garudar as Vahana for Lord
8. Sri Anjaneya or Hanuman
9. Sri Adhi Ganesha